The Jewish Family Service of Central New Jersey (JFSCNJ) recently honored two Saiber attorneys in its annual meeting in Elizabeth. On June 5th, the JFSCNJ presented outgoing President Marc Singer with a plaque, acknowledging his many accomplishments during his tenure as president. Marc served as President of the organization from 2016-2018.
The JFSCNJ also recognized Special Counsel Judge Frederic Kessler as the new First Vice President of the organization. Judge Kessler’s term as Vice President ends in 2020.
(Photos pictured clockwise from top left)
1. Elie Bodner, (left) JFSCNJ Director of Community Engagement with volunteer Greta Polonitza
2. Elie Bodner with JFSCNJ Volunteer Martin Axelrad
3. JFSCNJ Volunteer Eric Helweil (right) is congratulated by Elie Bodner for his volunteer activities on behalf of the agency
4. Newly elected JFSCNJ President Jodi Zolkin Kiste (left) presents outgoing JFSCNJ President Marc Singer with a plaque acknowledging Marc’s many accomplishments during his tenure as president
5. JFSCNJ Executive Director Tom Beck (right) delivered the organization’s Annual Report and thanked Marc Singer for all of his work on behalf of the Agency
6. (Pictured from left to right) JFSCNJ Treasurer Mark Hauptman, Asst. Treasurer Gerri Rothfleisch, JFSCNJ President Jodi Zolkin Kiste, First Vice President Fred Kessler with Vice President and JFSCNJ Past President Jennifer Marshall Sofield. Jennifer also serves as Chair of the Annual Meeting.
7. (Pictured from left to right) Past President and Nominating Committee Chair Howard Goldsmith, JFSCNJ Executive Director Tom Beck, Past Presidents Toby Goldberger, David Brooks, Marc Singer, David Levenberg, and First Vice President Fred Kessler come together on the Harvitt Family Porch.
Center: The Year in Review featuring the statistics on all Agency activities and programs over the course of the year.
Photos by Jill Dispenza