On June 29th, Jennifer O’Connor will participate in a panel discussion entitled “Discrimination in the Workplace” as part of the NJBIZ 2021 Panel Discussion Series. The panel will discuss:
- Designing effective training programs
- Heading off discrimination issues before they create liability
- Understanding the social context in which employees live and work
- Creating a workplace environment that emphasizes fairness and equity
- Promoting and maintaining diversity and inclusion initiatives
Jennifer will be joined by Judy Sailer of Primepoint, LLC, David H. Nachman of Nachman Phulwani Zimovcak Law Group, P.C., and Michael Timmes of Insperity. To register, click here.
NJBIZ, New Jersey’s leading business journal, produces a weekly print edition with a circulation of more than 15,000 copies, as well as providing 24/7 business news coverage through its NJBIZ.com website and multiple daily e-newsletters. The publication, founded in 1987 and based in the Somerset section of Franklin Township, is also well-known throughout the state for its events honoring New Jersey’s top business professionals.