Saiber member Arnie Calmann is serving as the program coordinator for the upcoming panel discussion entitled “Training data –Copyrights, Trade secrets, and Data protection” at the American Intellectual Property Law Association’s Artificial Intelligence & IP Road Show in Mountainview, CA. The panel, which takes place on November 12th, will address techniques for and considerations in planning an IP strategy including training data, ML models, and output data.
The Artificial Intelligence & IP Road Show will cover a broad range of topics including:
- Opening remarks by David Kappos, former Director of the USPTO
- Techniques and guidelines for identifying AI innovations of value for IP protection
- Strategies for building successful IP portfolios for Artificial Intelligence Inventions
- Getting the most value out of your AI-related innovations
- Best practices for collaborating with your organization to map your IP strategy to your business strategy
- Ensuring that the value derived from your IP strategy is commensurate with the resource costs and business goals
- Techniques for and considerations in planning an IP strategy for training data, ML models, and output data
- Best practices to address issues of inventorship, adequacy of disclosure, subject matter eligibility, and more.