Jeremy Kleiman will again serve as a faculty member of Seton Hall Law School’s Gaming Law, Compliance and Integrity Bootcamp. The intensive multi-day Bootcamp for gaming compliance and other professionals is designed to:
- Enhance understanding of how to foster an ethical business culture
- Expand knowledge of the history, structure, and future of the gaming industry
- Teach key aspects of U.S. and E.U. gaming regulatory frameworks
- Share specific tools and best practices to prevent, detect, and mitigate corruption and fraud in gaming
- Develop the ability to identify, scrutinize, and address behaviors that may be unlawful or unethical
- Explore techniques and best practices for addressing gambling addiction and promoting responsible gambling
- Promote best practices for ensuring sports integrity
- Further professional growth of gaming compliance officers and compliance as a profession
- Facilitate mentorship and networking
‘Other faculty members of the Bootcamp include government officials, in-house and outside counsel, legal scholars, compliance officers, and trusted industry advisors.
The Bootcamp will be held from May 16th – May 18th at Seton Hall Law School in Newark, NJ.